Tutorial: Files on IPFS
These Lessons are tested with go-ipfs versions: 0.5.0, 0.9.0
Please update this file on github to reflect any other versions that have been tested.
- You should have some familiarity with the command line.
These Lessons will teach you how to
- Add files to your local IPFS node
- Read files out of your local IPFS node
- List the files in your IPFS node
- Tell IPFS to hold onto files by pinning them
- Distinction between IPFS and your regular Filesystem
- Identifying files by their Hashes
- IPFS Garbage Collection
- Pinning files on an IPFS Node